Currently, LEDIC Realty is searching for a Community Manager to work at Red Hill Villas Apartments in Round Rock, TX.
The Community Manager is responsible for the overall performance of their assigned property. Duties include managing and directing the on-site staff, leading leasing and marketing activities, market analysis, resident relations and preparation/management of property budgets.
- Accountable for all aspects of the day to day operation of assigned property.
- Ensure that all physical aspects of the property are at all times fully functional and maintained.
- Frequent interaction with residents, proactively responding to their needs; focus on relationship development and resident retention.
- Achieve the highest possible net operating income through implementation of effective cost control.
- Develop yearly operating and capital budget plans.
- Monitor and enforce resident lease obligations.
- Understand and maintain strict adherence to State and Federal Fair Housing Laws.
- Communicate effectively with site staff members and ensure compliance of all personnel policies and procedures.
- Provide direction and oversight to property maintenance staff.
- Ensure that units/space conditions are in market ready condition.
- Promote and teach safe work practices and ensure all safety of site and the occupants.
- Perform regular inspections of managed property.
- Bid, negotiate and manage vendor service contracts and one-time projects.
- Train and mentor office staff in an effort to implement sales and marketing materials.
- Provide reports as required.
- Responsible for rental collection and posting as well as inputting invoices.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Must have strong financial management skills and be well versed in budgeting, forecasting and cost control.
- Ability to work effectively and lead the community staff in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Solid multi-tasking skills along with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with co-workers, residents, vendors and corporate staff.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Experience with OneSite, Yardi and/or eSite preferred, but not required.
- Willingness and ability to work weekends and holidays when the business requires.
- Must be able to travel for training and occasional business meetings.
- High School diploma or equivalent; some college strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years as a Community Manager.
- Tax Credit is REQUIRED.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Apartment Discounts
- 401k Plan
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time off
Background Screening and Drug Test Required
Compensation: $45,000-$50,000 annually
Location/Region: Round Rock, TX (78664)