Project Management personnel are responsible for the overall safety, direction, completion, and financial outcome of construction projects from initial budget through project closeout. Safety is the number one priority at PLW and Project Management personnel are expected to promote and exemplify safe work practices. Project Management personnel are expected to work with all people in all levels of Project Management and field supervision to establish operational priorities and ensure a quality project. Project Management personnel are expected to maintain positive and effective working relationships with both internal and external members of the Project Team and support departments.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by identifying and exceeding client needs.
- Utilize software programs and templates to process, distribute and track all project documentation.
- Negotiate subcontractor and material buyout, develop and negotiate subcontracts.
- Plan and schedule projects
- Manage jobs in progress including subcontractor coordination, conflict resolution, documentation, and ensuring quality and safety on every job.
- Manage project costs through ongoing evaluation of labor, material and equipment, continue to forecast and analyze construction costs, exposures and profits through project completion
- Perform project closeout
- Capable of managing projects $20-$50 million in size
- Provide leadership through building relationships, motivating others, providing clear direction, and cooperative teamwork.
- Communicate effectively; both written and verbal
- Provide training and serve as a member to less experienced personnel
- Significant experience as a manager of construction activities in the field. Must possess superior construction knowledge, excellent personnel management skills, scheduling expertise, good knowledge and use of cost control procedures.
- Bachelor in Science in Construction Science or related curriculum from an accredited University preferred
- 5-10 years' experience in Water / Wastewater
- Willing to travel
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Webber, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Webber, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Location/Region: Austin, TX