- Do you want to make a different in the lives of individuals with special needs?
Do you want a Flexible schedule, or would you like a more consistent schedule? Abiding Choice Inc. will be able to work with your schedule needs.
If you’re seeking a rewarding position with a professional and supportive team, this position is for you. We are urgently hiring Direct Support Professionals who want to make a difference!
Abiding Choice Inc.:
- Specialized Training for all Employees
- Paid Time Off (FT Only)
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits (FT Only)
- 401K with company Matching
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license preferred
- Acceptable background checks
- High School Diploma /GED or Competency Exam
- Three References
- Provider must be able to read and write and be competent to perform tasks assigned by Supervisor.
- Able to bend and stand an average of 8-12 hours per day.
- Able to lift up to 50-100 pounds and transfer clients. Ability to utilize durable medical equipment in the home.
- Able to work in a stressful environment or in various conditions with possible exposure to blood, body fluids and infectious diseases.
- Able to communicate with clients, co-workers, and general public.
Location/Region: Killeen, TX (76542)