Education Manager for a non-profit, professional association in the healthcare sector is responsible for coordinating and managing the programming for Annual Meeting and managing the Society’s CE/CME program. The Education Manager reports to Director, Education.
Job requirements include:
- Manages Annual Meeting educational program, to include pre-conference activities, faculty communications, and requirements.
- Manages peer-reviewed abstract/proposal review process.
- Develops resources for and coordinates marketing of educational programs.
- Provides onsite educational and presenter support, including working with A/V company onsite.
- Manages evaluation process for society meetings and activities.
- Administers Continuing Education, including CME, CE, and MOC applications and processes for society programming.
- Administers the SIIM Imaging Informatics Professional continuing education credits program.
- Work closely with all SIIM staff as well as the Annual Meeting Program Committee, the Education Committee and subcommittees, and society liaisons.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.