Responsibilities and Duties:
Passionately display a desire to build rapport and expand relationships with customers using key behaviors and methodologies taught on the job. Complete basic customer service transactions and new account openings accurately and efficiently.
High School graduate or equivalent.
• Effective time management & organizational skills
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficient computer skills
• Basic understanding of personal finances and concept of budgeting
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule Monday thru Saturday
• Prior banking experience as a teller or new accounts representative a plus
• Participates in training programs.
• Participates in community organizations and activities.
• Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
• Passion for customer service.
• Outgoing, energetic, strong work ethic, professional who loves to learn
• Well-organized and flexible
• Customer Focus
• Functional/Technical Skills
Email Resume To:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.