Expanding Home Healthcare agency seeks to hire case managers to manage new area office.
We are looking for a responsible, mature self-motivated supervisor to oversee the workflow at our satellite office.
The role is a complex one. He/She will not be someone who supervises the work of others but ensures that all cases are staffed and in compliance with state guidelines.
A supervisor is also responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between attendants, clients and upper management.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees.
He/She will be well-versed in processes under the role’s responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
He/She must be a self-starter, organized, and be able to meet company deadlines and goals.
The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
What We Offer
* Health insurance * 401K Plan
* Aflac insurance Responsibilities
* Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
* Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
* Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
* Receive complaints and resolve problems
* Maintain timekeeping and personnel paperwork
* Communicate information from upper management to employees and vice versa
* Prepare and submit performance reports
* Hire and train new employees * Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions with attendants if the need arises
Requirements * Previous experience as supervisor or relevant role
* Familiarity with HHSC policies and legal guidelines
* Ability to learn a variety of job duties/skills
* Communication and interpersonal skills
* Organizational and leadership skills * Must work a predictable schedule and report to work on time
* Knowledge of MS Office * Experience in first line management or relevant field
* High school diploma; BS/BA in management or relevant discipline will be considered an advantage
* Experience with case management/MCO/DSA is a plus
* Must be able to pass background check
* Must have your own reliable transportation
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Temple, TX (76504)