Graphic Designer-MTG-TEMP Only* - 1902060
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Graphic Designer for their Financial Services Marketing Department. The right candidate will be responsible for design, creation, and delivery of marketing related content (written and graphical) that supports marketing activities of the various divisions of D.R. Horton, Inc. This position will work on multiple print, video and web campaigns at a time. This position must be able to work within tight deadlines and budget(s) and have excellent communication and time management skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following (other duties may be assigned)
- Illustrates concepts by designing layouts including art and copy, arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Develops and creates web graphics, brochures, flyers, logos, and videos for specific assignments.
- Develops written content for materials.
- Ensures that the layout of all collateral, graphics and imagery content is accessible, logical and recommends improvements when necessary.
- Supports Marketing team with webpage and email template designs.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing projects as needed.
- Completes Marketing Requests submitted by branches within tight deadlines and to required specifications, following all company and DHI Mortgage Compliance policy and procedures.
- Becomes familiar with mortgage specific products and services, licensing, disclosure and any other DHIM Compliance requirements through the use of internal resources.
- Assists in reviewing and proofreading all advertising.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience with 2+ years of experience in graphic design and creating, developing, and analyzing websites and other marketing material.
Candidate must be proficient or have working knowledge of:
• Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Standard CMS tools
• Standard WYSIWYG email editors
• HTML, CSS and other markup languages
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.
Come follow our newest Open Jobs on Twitter and like us on Facebook!
: Jul 3, 2019, 1:00:00 AM
Location/Region: Austin, TX