Physician & Medical Director
University of Central Missouri
Campus Community Health
The University of Central Missouri is seeking a .85 FTE Physician and Medical Director for our University Health Center. This individual provides clinical care to UCM students and directs the medical operations of the Health Center. They supervise and coordinate the evaluation of the clinical staff, including nurse practitioners, licensed practical nurses, and laboratory and pharmacy technicians. This individual also collaborates with UCM’s Counseling Center and serves as the medical liaison for UCM with other agencies in the University and Warrensburg community, as well as with federal, state, and county health departments.
Ideal candidates will have a passion for serving a student population and experience serving a college population. Benefits include:
- .85FTE with full time benefits year round, including health, dental, vision and life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, and 13 paid holidays.
- Receive UCM education benefits for employees and their dependents
- No on-call responsibilities.
- Liability insurance covered by the University.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
The University Health Center at the University of Central Missouri is part of Campus Community Health and works closely with the two additional areas under this umbrella: the Counseling Center, and Health and Wellness Promotion.
Please direct questions about the posting to Joyce Lawson, Human Resources, 660-543-4255, or email@example.com
Interested candidates should apply online at
Location/Region: Warrensburg, MO (64093)